CASIO g shock watches 35th Anniversary Glacier Gold GA-835E-7ADR(G881)
G-SHOCK 35th Anniversary GLACIER GOLD Limited Edition
These new 35th Anniversary GLACIER GOLD models mark the 35 years since G-SHOCK first started on its mission of unmatched timekeeping toughness back in 1983.
The bezels, cases, and bands of these watches are made of clear semi-transparent material in designs embodying motifs that combine the harsh conditions you might expect to encounter on a freezing glacier with the image of G-SHOCK toughness that is able to stand up to such conditions. The clear semi-transparent style was first used back is 1996 for the G-SHOCK Dolphin & Whale models, and the global popularity of this design makes it an important turning point in G-SHOCK history.
Faces, buckles, buttons, screws, back covers and other components have a gold ion plated (IP) finish.
The high transparency of the clear semi-transparent resin enhances the gold colors to create gorgeous designs that are befitting special 35th Anniversary designs.
Based on the the bestselling GA-800 mid-size model and the back cover is impressed with a logo that identifies them as 35th Anniversary models.
2 Year CASIO Australia & NZ Warranty
1 Year CASIO International Warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED back light for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Memory capacity: Up to 120 records (used by lap time records)
Recorded data: Up to 120 records (lap numbers, lap time, measurement start month, day, time, date)
Direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 100 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 54.1×48.6×15.5mm
- Total weight: 62g
|Watch Type||Analog Watch|
- An order, once placed, can't be cancelled.
- Return and Replacement is subject to the Return Policy.
- For any other queries, do reach out to our customers care support at : [email protected]
- Light shipment are shipped by Ecomexpress/Delhivery Express and the minimum expacted delivery time is 7days from the date of order processing.
- All products inventory are managed by company Authorize distributor after their confirmation order will update and dispatche.